Portraits & More
Do you want to learn how to make razor sharp photos of dogs on a special location? This workshop is for you!
Make amazing photos by using natural light at the photo location. You will learn to make photos with a soft light atmosphere using the optimal camera settings and post processing. When you want to reach this fairytale atmosphere, book the 2-day workshop including post processing with Photoshop.
- Learn to know your camera even better and learn how to use the natural light.
- Learn more about what is the best composition and how to get depth and layers in your photos.
- Learn how to set your camera correct with different natural light settings.
- Learn how to spot the right location for a stunning photo.
- Learn How to handle the dog models the best way.
And much more!!
Learn how to use your camera with natural light setting.
This workshop you can book 1 on 1or will be in a small group. (max 4 participants.)
This workshop can be followed by advanced, beginners or professional photographers. The photography during the workshop will be adjusted to your level of learning!